FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS NEEDED FOR SERVICE REQUEST:
1) Full name 2) Address 3) Telephone number 4) Warranty card number 5) Model number and serial number of the set 6) Symptom of the fault/breakdown of the set
YOU HAVE TO BRING THE FAULTY FANS TO OUR SERVICE CENTRE
Fans installed above 3.6metres in height from ceiling level must be brought down at owner’s expense.
Item send in without the warranty card and receipt will be charged accordingly to the cost of repair/service. Out of warranty servicing is charged at S$21.40 for each fan.
On-site transport charges apply for every service call. Customer shall provide sufficient and safe working space to access the appliances for service. Customer is liable to move away all blocking objects/furniture to provide access to reach the set that needs to be serviced.
Other terms & conditions apply (refer below).
For details, please call our Service Centre on tel. 62889190 or submit your service request https://www.kdk.sg/after-sales-service-request/ or email email@example.com
Our operation hours, Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5.30pm, Saturday, 9am to 1.00pm. Closed on Public Holidays.
CAPITAL DISTRIBUTORS (S) PTE LTD
9 Tagore Lane #02-31 to 33, 9@Tagore, Singapore 787472
WARRANTY (VALID IN SINGAPORE ONLY)
KDK product bearing the Singapore Safety Mark Sticker and models belonging to the Singapore market and sold by Capital Distributors (S) Pte Ltd to its authorized dealers.
Your unit is fully warrantied against manufacturing defects for 12 months from the date of registered purchase.
Fans installed under 3.6metres in height from ceiling level.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. Damages arising from or due to acts of GOD, accident, misuse or repairs by unauthorized person without the knowledge or approval of Capital Distributors (S) Pte Ltd.
2. Finishes, remote control, fan blades/guards, regulators and consumables (eg batteries).
3. ‘Problems’ arising from or due to faulty installation, improper installation, mishandling or lack of maintenance.
4. Damages resulting from incorrect installation to wrong voltage mains.
5. Repair/service for installation of more than 3.6metres in height from ceiling level.
6. Modification or installed with dimmer.
7. Cleaning, reconditioning and lubrication.
8. Obstruction caused to access electrical parts/product.
9. Transport and Labour Charges.
10. Any alterations or amendments to this warranty card.
Our decision on all questions relating to complaints as to defects either of workmanship or materials shall be conclusive and the buyer shall agree to abide by such decision. Any appliance or defective part which has been replaced shall become our property.
The buyer shall waives all or any claims to compensation monetary or otherwise which he/she may be entitled to and shall agree to accept any compensation whatsoever by way of additional repairs or otherwise which we in our absolute discretion may deem fit to offer. The giving of compensation under this paragraph shall be subject to the other provisions of the warranty.
Singapore Enterprise recommends you to engage a reliable contractor to carry out Ceiling Fan Suspension Safety Check at least once in every 2 years to ensure it remains safe and secure.